Monday, October 19, 2009

About me ; )

Just a little about me- I'm new to blogging so bear with me. I have been quilting for a looonnnng time. My DH and I are retired from farming. I have 3 children- 2 boys and a daughter, and 7 grandchildren. Also a great grand child. I am trying to finish up my projects and use my stash which I swear grows. We will be moving to an apartment before to long. I have joined lots of swaps so do have lots of blocks. Enough for now.

4 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Welcome to blogland!

Unknown said...

Yay! I like the Halloween quilt. Welcome to the blogosphere!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I came from your talented daughters blog, to say HI!! and give you a warm bloggy welcome!!

Margie said...

Read your daughters blog all the time and came from there to read yours. I too have 2 boys, 1 girl, 6 grandchildren, and 2 great grandchildren (one up on you there). Took me a while to learn (and still learning) this blog stuff, but it is fun.

Will be checking in again....Take Care and have fun!!