Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A work in progress


Thanks for the great bloggers welcome. I also think my daughter is a talented quilter. I have at least one more quilt that we traded blocks and will show it later. Today ( If I can figure out posting pictures) I will show you a work in progress. This one needs a couple more borders and lots of pressing. It is a little outside my box as I consider myself a tradional quilter. I got the blocks in a HGTV swap.

4 comments:

Myra said...

Hi Bridget!
Your daughter sent me! 8-)
Welcome into blogland!!! You are doing great so far! It is all a learn as you go adventure...
A lovely quilt! Love that color combo!!!
Your Halloween wall-guilt is great too!
Happy stitchings and blogging! 8-)

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Hi Bridget! I'm here after reading your DD's blog. Welcome to blogland and enjoy the ride, it's a great adventure :^)

bingo~bonnie said...

welcome to blogging!!! I'm a friend of your daughter. She and I met on the HGTV board. Are you a member there too?

I love the colors that were used in this block exchange! ;) You did a great job putting them into a quilt.

I look forward to hearing about your stories of quilting and the quilts you've made! ;)

You are very blessed to have a daughter to share quilting with! I lost my mother in 1999 before I ever got started... I think she and I could have had a lot of fun together ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Barb said...

Your daughter sent me over...welcome!! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations.