Have you ever felt like crying when you are working on a block?? Our guild had a class on paper piecing on Sat. and I really don't like paper piecing so it wasn't good. I am posting a picture of my block that I am NOT going to do over. I haven't even pressed it but it didn't turn out too bad if I hadn't goofed. I think I'll try another -soon. (maybe)
I spent the afternoon playing with a Singer 99K that my DH brought home from an auction- it works like a charm.
3 comments:
It's great. Well Done
Love and hugs Gina xxx
I don't care for paper piecing either but yours does look good. Yes, put it away a while and try again later.
Come on over for my giveaway!! it is a ginger jar quilt!
Cute block! Sorry abt the 'whoopsie'. :-/
Post a Comment