
I finished a top I started several years ago. It is a disappearing 9 patch with blocks I exchanged in a swap. I finally got the border on and am going to send it to Sarcastic Quilter to quilt. It is a throw that will be just the right size to snuggle in.
We had snowy weather again today. I think about 5 more inches to add to our 20 we got earlier. Tonight the wind is piling it up so we will have to clean the drive- I am ready for summer.
My next project will to finish a jewel box top I started last year. Happy sewing
6 comments:
I love the top, nice and cheery....
Oh that will be a perfect snuggler! :-)
It will be gorgeous!
I love the colours in this quilt . I have joined you as a follower so I can find you easily, perhaps you would care to join me ---cottonreel
Your D9-P looks great! Love the scrappy look for it/colors! 8-)
Oh, I'm excited to quilt this! It definately needs a cheery quilt pattern to go along with the cheery fabrics. I agree, I think blue thread would be really nice and I think I have an exact match already!
Post a Comment