Monday, April 5, 2010

I am having a giveaway!!!!!


I will be having a giveaway starting today-April 5 and it will end next Monday April 12. No rules- just leave a comment. I would like you as a follower if you like. The prizes are a panel with 20 blocks in- a pattern by Turkey Tracks design for "A Ladies Night Out" purse and a scissor sheath from Fons and Porter. Good luck.

8 comments:

Barb said...

I am already a follower!! Love you giveaway and would also love to win it.....

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh I love the panel! Very cute! :-)

Marion said...

I love the panel, too. It looks wonderful.

Anonymous said...

A wonderful give-away... just because? How sweet! I am already a follower, too! Cute bag pattern, love the panel!

Ingaredstoka said...

What a nice giveaway! the panels look great! I'm signing up for a follower from today...

Susanne

Connie said...

A follower, beautiful give away ! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Deb said...

Just found you via jaybird quilts. Thanks for the giveaway...I'd love to be entered and win! :)

Unknown said...

Oh please let me enter! It looks gorgeous!

I've followed you I think since the first entry.... but I could be wrong about that!