This is a quilt that I swapped blocks on HGTV. It is large and I thought I would never get finished with the binding. It will be a wedding gift for one of my grandchildren. Sandie (CBQ) quilted it for me.
Hi Bridget, I'm CC of http://suestreehouse.blogspot.com/, and I came to return your visit..,and to thank you for your sweet comment. Then,I found myself staying awhile and looking at your gorgeous quilts. I've been sitting here ooooing and ahhhhhhing, just admiring your beautiful quilts and the tea bags you did. you're so very talented.... I'm so very happy you like our blog and enjoy the patterns. I have tons more to post, just can't stand to have them just lay in a box unused and forgotten. I'm going to become a follower of your pretty blog, can't wait to see what you make next... CC
7 comments:
It's really pretty!
It is lovely!
It is just gorgeous! I love that color combo. Great job on the quilting, too, Crazy'bout. ...Karen
You are so speedy! I'm still working on my binding. ;-) Looks great!
It is beautiful!
Hi Bridget,
I'm CC of http://suestreehouse.blogspot.com/, and I came to return your visit..,and
to thank you for your sweet comment.
Then,I found myself staying awhile and looking at your gorgeous quilts.
I've been sitting here ooooing and ahhhhhhing, just admiring your beautiful quilts and the tea bags you did. you're so very talented....
I'm so very happy you like our blog and enjoy the patterns. I have tons more to post, just can't stand to have them just lay in a box unused and forgotten. I'm going to become a follower of your pretty blog, can't wait to see what you make next... CC
What an amazing quilt!
Post a Comment