Since I have had 100 posts have decided to have a little giveaway. I have 3 FQs of Feelin' Groovy by Windham fabrics. I would like if you became a follower but its not a rule. Giveaway will end August 1. Good Luck!!
Hi Bridget, you have a very pretty blog. I don't know many who hand quilt anymore. And how wonderful to be married 56 years! Looking forward to seeing your quilting projects.
I just finished looking at the progress at your daughter's new house - and she sent me over here. I've been exploring your blog and really enjoy the pictures.
I will be a follower on bloglines - I love that. And I love those colors of fabrics in your give-away. Thanks for the fun blog.
I read your daughters blog which is how I found you. I love the bright pretty fabric, please enter my name in your drawing. I've also signed up to be a follower.
Hi congrats on the 100th blog, I think I am almost there also. Love the fabric and thanks for the giveaway. I am giving away a pattern on my blog. You should check it out. Also, I became a follower.
Congratulations on the 100th blog. I found my way here from bejeweled. The fabric would be perfect for a baby quilt as have 2 expectant moms in my family. My mother and I are handquilters too. Thanks for the giveaway, and wishes for many more posts.
Congratulations on 100 Posts! I became a follower because I love to spy on what others are creating-I get lots of ideas and inspirations that way! Thanks for the chance in your giveaway!
Congratulations on your 100th post. You have chosen some pretty fat quarters for your winner. My parents just celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary. It is quite an accomplishment. Regards from a Western Canadian Quilter, Anna
Oh, my daughter would just *die* of hysteria if I had that fabric to make a quilt! I'm thinking those fabrics paired up with some bright orange and yellow origami flower blocks would totally be awesome in her room!
congrats on your 100th post! im becoming a follower :-)! i love that fabric and you can check out my blog, im having a 100 post giveaway as well thanks! www.mellowisme.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your 100th blog post! Your giveaway fabrics are very pretty. Thanks for the chance to win them. I just started following your blog after finding it via Bejeweled Quilts.
Congrats on your big 100 :) Lovely fabrics. I am now a follower and found you through Bewjeweled Quilts. Here's to the next 100! nsue21702 at gmail dot com
47 comments:
Prettyyyyyyyy! Congrats on a fun blog to read.
100 posts already? :-)) Congratulations! Pretty fabrics. :-)
Congrats on your 100 post....I am already a follower and would love to win your giveaway. Trish
I'm already a follower . I love the bright colors
Hi Bridget, you have a very pretty blog. I don't know many who hand quilt anymore. And how wonderful to be married 56 years! Looking forward to seeing your quilting projects.
Happy 100th post! These fabrics are so cute. Thanks for the chance to win. I just became a follower.
Take care,
Karen
Yes, 100 posts. I am new to this blog and followers thing so I hope this works.
Love those colors!
~M~
100 Posts! Wow! These are lovely fabrics - really bright and cheery. I just became a follower too.
Didn't the time just fly by???? Congratulations on reaching your 100th+ post.
I am happily following you along this fun path and looking forward to the next 100.
CONGRATS ON 100+ POSTS!
LOVELY FABRICS FOR YOUR GIVEAWAY-HOPE I'M LUCKY!
ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!
THANKS FOR SHARING,LOVE,LINDA
jldouglas@wispwest.net
You are such a prolific blogger - I am lucky if I get up 2 or 3 a month! Thanks for all the inspiration!
Congrats on 100 posts! Love the giveaway fabric...pink is my favorite color!
Your daughter told us to come on over and sign up for your giveaway! These are my favorite colours :)
I just finished looking at the progress at your daughter's new house - and she sent me over here. I've been exploring your blog and really enjoy the pictures.
I will be a follower on bloglines - I love that. And I love those colors of fabrics in your give-away. Thanks for the fun blog.
I am already a follower and I totally love those fabrics, so bright and fun.
Thank you for the chance. Barb sent me.
I read your daughters blog which is how I found you. I love the bright pretty fabric, please enter my name in your drawing. I've also signed up to be a follower.
Hi congrats on the 100th blog, I think I am almost there also. Love the fabric and thanks for the giveaway. I am giving away a pattern on my blog. You should check it out. Also, I became a follower.
Congratulations on the 100th blog. I found my way here from bejeweled. The fabric would be perfect for a baby quilt as have 2 expectant moms in my family. My mother and I are handquilters too. Thanks for the giveaway, and wishes for many more posts.
Happy 100th post!! Off to read some more of your wonderful blog...
Happy 100th post! I am a new follower, lovely give away!
Barb sent me over - what a fun blog you have !!!
Such fun fabrics! They would make a great baby doll quilt for my niece. Thanks for the chance and congratulations on your 100 posts.
Such fun fabrics! They would make a great baby doll quilt for my niece. Thanks for the chance and congratulations on your 100 posts.
Congratulations on 100 Posts!
I became a follower because I love to spy on what others are creating-I get lots of ideas and inspirations that way! Thanks for the chance in your giveaway!
Congrats! I love those prints so pretty! I will become a follower as well as I love finding new quilting friends.
Congratulations on your 100th post. Beautiful fabric...love pink! Thanks for the chance to win.
I love the colors. My daughter's room are those colors. Gotta love hot pink and green together. i just became a follower.
I became a follower, I love those fabrics. wow 100 post good job
Wow, I love the fabrics! Congrats on 100 and thank you for this chance!
Wow congratulations 100 posts. Love the fabric.
Great giveaway! Please count me in! I am a follower.
Congratulations!
Just came here from bejeweledquilts.
new follower too!
Thanks for the chance.
Congratulations on your 100th post!
Yeah for 100 posts. The fabrics are beautiful and I am a follower.
Congratulations on your 100th post.
You have chosen some pretty fat quarters for your winner.
My parents just celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary. It is quite an accomplishment.
Regards from a Western Canadian Quilter,
Anna
Woo Hoo! 100th post - totally awesome and an incredible giveaway too! Count me in.
You can count me in for this beautiful fabric giveaway because I am a follower.
Oh, my daughter would just *die* of hysteria if I had that fabric to make a quilt! I'm thinking those fabrics paired up with some bright orange and yellow origami flower blocks would totally be awesome in her room!
congrats on your 100th post! im becoming a follower :-)!
i love that fabric and you can check out my blog, im having a 100 post giveaway as well
thanks!
www.mellowisme.blogspot.com
Congratulations on your 100th blog post! Your giveaway fabrics are very pretty. Thanks for the chance to win them. I just started following your blog after finding it via Bejeweled Quilts.
Am I too Late? I just saw this on Barb's blog.
beautiful choice of FQ's, and congrats on 100 posts!
Congrats on your big 100 :) Lovely fabrics. I am now a follower and found you through Bewjeweled Quilts. Here's to the next 100!
nsue21702 at gmail dot com
Congratulations on the 100th post and thank you for your generosity.
mystica123athotmaildotcom
Post a Comment