I call this my disaster quilt because I just started quilting and my marking all disappeared. I basted it - took it off the frame and remarked it. Now I am starting over.
Hello Bridget, It's nice to meet you! I really appreciate your kind visit to my blog and that you are following along as well. Thank you very much sweet friend.
I have you marked down twice for my gift card giveaway. Good Luck!
Your blog and quilts are beautiful! Blessings, ~Melissa :)
4 comments:
It doesn't look like a diaster to me, looks wonderful!
oooh, I like your quilt! Sorry that your markings disappeared... new marking tool? ...Karen
Looks great from here! Now where are my blocks? ;-)
Hello Bridget,
It's nice to meet you! I really appreciate your kind visit to my blog and that you are following along as well. Thank you very much sweet friend.
I have you marked down twice for my gift card giveaway. Good Luck!
Your blog and quilts are beautiful!
Blessings, ~Melissa :)
Post a Comment