Friday, July 9, 2010
Sewing Room
Cleaning mine and what a chore. I am finding things I'd forgotten about and a few I wanted to forget. Was really surprised how many quilt blocks I have that I exchanged in swaps and also BOM's. In between cleaning I am remarking a quilt. I had it marked and on the frame and went to the basement a few days later and ALL my marks were gone. I basted it - took it off the frame and put it away. Now I am remarking and will put it back up. I am doing a lot of groaning. Don't know why that happened as I used a water soluble marker. My basement is dry and I always have a dehumidifer running. Hope you all are having a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a bummer! hope it stays on next time...
When you finish, want to help me? I have all those blocks from swaps and BOMs, too... I blame crazy'bout. ;-) ...Karen
Post a Comment