Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sunshine Award


I have been chosen to receive the Sunshine Award. Thank you crazy'boutquilts. Now I get to nominate 12 others for this award. Since I am not a very active blogger it will be hard to chose 12 so I will just chose some of the blogs I check often. I have met so many quilters and gotten lots of ideas from other blogs that I sometimes wonder how I quilted before blogging. My choices:
1.Quiltdoodles
2.Quilting can be fun
3.Mountain Home Quilts.
4.Little Lady Patchwork
5.Quilt Hollow
6 Happy Cottage Quilter
7. All Things Vintage Sheets
8. Crazy Old Ladies
9. Bejeweled Quilts By Barb.
10.Grannys Sewing Room
11.Quilt Mom
12. Kansas Trouble Quilters
Now you are to: Save the image and post it on your blog
Choose 12 other bloggers for the award
Let the bloggers know they have been given the award
Share the link with whoever you rec'the award from.

2 comments:

Quilt Doodles said...

Hi Bridget,
Thanks for this award and for thinking of me. Another very nice surprise.

Pat said...

Thank you for choosing me for the award, my dear friend. Thank your for sharing.
Happy Quilting!

http://quiltingcanbefun.blogspot.com