Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just visiting

Have been missing but I have been busy working on my handquilting. My plan is to finish the quilt by Thanksgiving but I will have to stay home a bit more. I have a stack of things in my sewing room -waiting. Also decided to cut some of my scraps- don't know what I will make but I have lots after 50 years of quilting.
We haven't had any snow yet so feel very fortunate. The weather has been pretty nice-even broke some records. We have all our outside work finished and put up a few Christmas lights on the house. Some in the neighborhood have theirs on already.
Hope you are all getting your Christmas sewing finished. I haven't started a thing.
Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I know the feeling. I could stay home for a year and still not get caught up!!!

Micki said...

With the injuries to my legs, I have started nothing too for Christmas.
Nice to see your post!
Micki

Quilt Doodles said...

I am not sure which excuse I have but, for the first time in years, I am not making Christmas presents this year. Maybe I will get back to it next year. I do have outside Christmas lights up. (also unusual for us). Happy Thanksgiving! :)