Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Small Wall-Hanging


Just showing you a wall hanging I made. Think I should have given my snowman a hat. Have you purchased any thread lately?????? I stopped at our local fabric warehouse today and it cost me $2.81 with tax. Guess I'll be using my old thread and doing scrappy quilts. They tell me there is a shortage of cotton. Maybe they should not have shipped everything out of the country

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I heard that the fabrics are going to go sky high too. Yikes!!!

Your quilt is darling.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Yikes is right! Good thing i have an *ahem* healthy(?) stash. :-)) lol

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

That is SO cute! Love your wall hanging!

Hey ... I'm Lindsay ! said...

Bridget ... LOVE your wall hanging! So whimsical and cute! :)

I agree about the cotton ... I heard on the news last night that the cotton overseas is on shortage, so it will mean better productivity for American farmers ... but wondering about the prices as well. I heard that fabric will be going up like 13% next year ... YOWSERS !

Sew glad I took the counsel of my VBQFF and I too have a healthy stash ;-)) Guess all that stockpiling will come in handy when I want to be SEW creative next year !

Micki said...

That wall hanging is precious!
I hope that fabric is not going to go up!
Micki