
This is ready to quilt- it is made from one of the charm packs I won. I found the pattern on aquiltinglife.com
We rec'd 8 more inches of snow on top of the 9 we got last week. It is very cold today- barely above 0 but no wind and the sun is shining. We ventured out for lunch at Taco Johns with friends. Supposed to be very cold all week but we consider ourselves lucky as the weather in other parts of the world is much worse and we are prepared for it. Hope you all are keeping warm and safe.
10 comments:
Very cute! The rick rack is perfect. :-) Stay warm!
I like this a lot. Great job and perfect for Valentine's Day.
Great table topper! Love the rick rack. Nola
What a cute top...
It is perfect for Valentines Day!! Stay warm.
I love that topper. Very sweet! That sure is a lot of snow. We got all of ours about Thanksgiving time. It has been very cold here but it is a little warmer today,about 29. Funny!
very pretty
What a neat top! I love the pattern!
Micki
Very pretty table topper . Thankyou for the birthday wishes .--cottonreel
Love those fabrics! Looking good! 8-)
Post a Comment