
Finally got my Jewel Box top together. I am going to have it machine quilted. These are some of the blocks from a swap and are all 30's fabrics.
Nice day here after all the cold days. Nice to have the sun shining and no wind. Hope you are all warm and safe after all the bad weather in the country.
10 comments:
That is a very pretty quilt.
Beautiful!
Your quilt top is beautiful. I really like that pattern, and I love the fabrics you used.
I love it. The colors and pattern.
That is a gorgeous quilt, and I love the colors and how soft it is.
Micki
WAY TO GIRL!!! Your swap blocks look fantastic ;) I put all of mine together last year but after I pressed the last seam and threw over the guest bed it wasn't big enough... so it got folded up and set aside. I really need to get out my scraps and make up another row of blocks.
Love your border on yours! Who are you gonna get to quilt it?
Love from Texas! ~bonnie
PS --- that's cool that when I read your post from Google Reader the type was all normal... but when I came to your blog to comment it looked hand written! I really like that personal touch! :)
Lucky you... it's beautiful! I think I remember where I put my blocks... some place safe, for sure. ;-/
...Karen
love your jewel box! this quilt is on my 'to make someday' list.
Beautiful ,i love the 30 fabric, my egg money blocks is in the 30th prints.
Post a Comment