Haven't been on for a while- I spent lots of time looking for a quilting book and cleaning my sewing room. It could use some more but I am going to sew. Found a couple projects I started but didn't finish (more than a couple ; ) and I did find the book. Also been doing some embroidery.
Yesterday we went to a nearby town to shop a little- no fabric stores there. When we left I said the roads are good but.. a short while later they weren't so good. Snow blew across the road and they got icy. Several cars were in the ditch. Can't wait for spring. Its been a long winter.
Hope you all are having good sewing days.
2 comments:
I feel your pain! I finally created a sewing room for myself.
My sewing stuff was beginning to take over my dining room table, so I turned our spare junk room in my Playground! I love it! I read some post somewhere about turning the "man cave" into MY CAVE! yep I did and love it!
Hi, I try to clean my sewing room once a week, and then is it ready to get mess up again!!!!But love my room...
Post a Comment