Thursday, June 30, 2011

Birdie # 4 finished



And I am working on 5. Don't think I will have 5 and 6 finished by July 1. It is HOT in South Dakota. 102 deg. the last time I looked. AC is working overtime. Hope we don't have a power failure. Thursday is the day some of our friends meet for coffee at McD's and there were 2 bus loads of kids in there from TN. plus lots of tourists. Too many for their AC.



I went to the Mill End store in Sx. Falls yesterday and really love that store- only had a few minutes to pick up something I wanted. I need 1/2 day there. They have such a variety and good prices. Seems like everytime we get to SF we have Doctor appointments.



Hope you all are having a good day.

4 comments:

Wacky Woman said...

Adorable. Really adorable.

Needled Mom said...

Very pretty block!

Wow...that is hot! Stay cool.

Myra said...

Your Embroidery is looking great!!
You'll have to go to SF an hour or two earlier so you can spend more time at Mill End next time!!! 8-)
Stay cool!

Average Quilter said...

It seems like everyone is doing those right now - it is cute. I tried to email you on winning my giveaway - can you email me your address- marth@mail.com