Monday, July 18, 2011

Caught Up ( Birdie Blocks)



I did finally catch up. Here is my July block. Am also working in my sewing room trying to organize. I decided to cut lots of squares so when I am sitting in my easy chair in the evening I can keep my hands busy. I am going to make yoyo's and also embroider- at least until I get a quilt marked and ready to hand quilt. We have had a death in the family and also a wedding. Lots of birthday parties and anniversaries so have been kept busy. Not much time for sewing. Hope you all are keeping cool- difficult here. Our thermometer is showing 107.1 now and very humid.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your block, sorry about the death....it has been a busy summer hasn't it?

Just Ramblin' said...

I love the bright and cheerful colors and prints you are using on your birdie block. Sorry about the death in your family. Nola