Guess I have been missing- not much time for sewing but I did get my quilt on the frame and started hand quilting it. I think it will be on the frame for some time. This week is the Corn Palace festival. Tanya Tucker has a show tonight and other entertainment all week. Main street is set up for young people with rides and games. There is free entertainment . The Corn Palace is a large building used for shows, basketball games and other things all year. The inside and outside is decorated with corn and other grains and is a tourist attraction. In Sept. there is a 3 day polka fest with people coming from all of the US to dance.
This morning our youngest grandchild stopped for breakfast on her way to college. Probably won't see her again until Christmas.
Hope you all are having nice fall weather and missing all the storms. My garden is starting to dry up but have had lots of produce from it.
4 comments:
I've been to the Corn Palace. It is a wonderful spot. Have fun!
Have a happy day!!
We always love going to the Corn Palace on our way to Iowa. The artwork is amazing!!!!!!
You're MIA again.... :-D
I think this must be going around.
Have a great weekend... Karen
Post a Comment