It is a beautiful morning and I am doing chores. Put a loaf of bread in the breadmaker but will bake it in the oven. Now that the garden is finished maybe I can get to sewing. I have been looking for patterns to do a row robin for the Branson retreat and better get that going as the 1st row is due by Nov. 1- am thinking about a Christmas Sunbonnet Sue.
Went to a cousin's funeral last week and tomorrow my brother-in-law's. He was only 59 and had a heart attack. Guess we should count our blessings.
I have been sewing some placemats but they aren't ready for showing yet. Maybe next week- they are from a block exchange I did and my DH thinks they are way to bright. I am limiting myself to 1 hour daily reading blogs and e-mail. Its tough ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment