The robins are back- does that mean spring is here?? We have this ugly pine tree in our yard that has green berries on it and when the birds come back in the spring they feast in it. I tried to get a picture of them in the tree but they flew away. It is 58º here- almost unheard of in March for SD.
Also I finished block #3 in my BOM so will show that- I wish I had made it with Christmas fabric but maybe will get that done later. I am having a knee replaced in a couple weeks so am practising running my machine with my left foot- don't know that is going to work.


2 comments:
Those are unheard of temps for this time of the year.
Ouch. Good luck with the surgery!
Great block! I'll bet that snow is gone with the temps you have been having!
Post a Comment