Top of the mornin'
Happy St. Patricks Day!! Hope you all are celebrating. Yesterday was my birthday and I am still celebrating. It was a good day. My DH took me out to lunch and then bought a Choc. mint cake. (delish). My DD sent a gift and I hit the jackpot. My DH is waiting for me to sew something wrong so he can try out the lighted ripper. Also included 2 yo-yo makers (a flower and oval) a redwork embroidery pattern and a covered book for retreart notes. I have to get some handwork ready as my knee surgery is Tuesday and I am not a person to sit and do nothing ; ) Have a good day and - I plan on having a green beer . BB
3 comments:
Happy St Patrick's Day to you! :-)
Happy St. Pat's and happy belated birthday. Sounds like it was perfect!
And a Happy St. Paddy's Day... almost over to you, BB!
Happy belated birthday wishes, too... you have the bestest DD.
Thoughts and prayers for your upcoming knee surgery. Gee, if I knew you needed some hand work to keep you busy while recuperating... I could have mailed you some of mine! ;-)
Take good care...
Post a Comment