Been a while since I have been on my blog- we had visitors for a couple weeks and spent a long week-end at the lake with our son and family. The grandkids grow up so fast and are busy so its hard to get together. Was a great weekend.
While my DD was here she made a purse for me. I found a free Amy Butler pattern we had to try. I want to put a pin on the front but haven't found the right one yet. This one will hold lots. It has a zippered pocket on the inside and also another big pocket..
My balloon plant is so pretty this am I just had to show a picure. Hope to get my June BOM started this week. It is hot so will stay inside.


3 comments:
What a fun purse and beautiful flowers!
Wow your balloon plant went crazy!! I need to work on my purse too. ;-) Have a happy day!
VERY fun purse! Looks like a fun person that I know :) You're a lucky mom to get a nice purse like that! :)
Post a Comment