Thursday, July 5, 2012

An 'Oops' Giveaway

 I am having an oops giveaway- I went to a sale and bought the' Taste of Home' cookbook for 2000. I realize its 12 years old but doesn't look like it was used and has lots of good recipes as I have one in my collection already. I will also put something quilty with it. No special rules - just leave a comment and tell me which state you are from. I also would like it if you became a follower. Will draw a winner on Saturday July14th.
  Have been doing a little sewing but it is sooo hot here. My garden is doing okay with lots of watering- can't wait for ripe tomatoes. Have been using my broccoli, potatoes, kohlrabi and had lettuce and radishes. BB

8 comments:

Michele T said...

Right now I am in a "hot" state - I can just feel the sweat dripping off me! Seriously though, I am living in Northwestern Ontario, Canada (and no, we don't have snow here all year round!).

Diane N said...

I'm from Ohio

Needled Mom said...

I've always enjoyed the Taste of Home magazines. I'm in CA where it is cool!

sunny said...

Hello from HOT Maryland! We're hoping to drop from the 100's tomorrow back into the 80's. We water once or twice a day to keep a few flowers and herbs alive.

Wendy said...

Hello from hot and sunny Alabama! We are having a heatwave here. Age does not matter when it comes to a good cookbook! I came over from Sandie's blog.

Sharon said...

I live in Arkansas, where it has been very hot. This week it has cooled off a little, only in the 90's instead of 100's! I have always loved Taste of Home and recipes never go out of date, do they?

Anonymous said...

I am from South Dakota but have been living in the Everett, Wa area for the last 16 years. I have actually been out here since 1974. I have been getting Taste of Home since it was introduced. It is a great magazine. Thanks, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

I am from South Dakota but have been living in the Everett, Wa area for the last 16 years. I have actually been out here since 1974. I have been getting Taste of Home since it was introduced. It is a great magazine. Thanks, Daisy.