Thursday, September 13, 2012

Been missing in action again

Sorry I haven't been blogging- Our quilt show is over and was a success. So many pretty quilts but my camera wasn't working very well so can't show you many pictures. I have been busy getting organized for my trip to Branson for the COF retreat. Am leaving on Sunday so won't get back on the computer for about 2 weeks. Haven't had time for much quilting.
  We finally got some rain so my tomatoes are doing good again. My Dh will have to share them while I am gone. The shinglers for our house are coming on Mon.- don't feel bad that I won't be here to hear all the racket.

4 comments:

shannon said...

that is a GORGEOUS!! RW&B quilt!! it's another to add to the bucket list :)

thanks for sharing!

Needled Mom said...

What a pretty quilt. Have a great trip.

Nancy said...

WOW!! What a beautiful quilt. What pattern is it?

Cheryl said...

Do you know the pattern of this quilt. Lovely