October 25th and we have had about 1/2 in. of snow. It is almost gone now but it is a taste of a cold winter. Haven't been on my blog much since I came home from retreat. I was soo tired that it took a couple weeks to get my get up and go back. Then we had yard work to do-raking leaves and cleaning up the garden. We finished up on Tuesday and I even got the windows washed.
Haven't been doing much sewing but did make a few pillowcases for charity. A furniture store in town donates beds and mattresses to needy families at Christmas. Local churches, extension clubs, quilters and others donate pillows, pillowcases, sheets , quilts and blankets so they have complete beds. Now I am going to get some serious sewing done- I hope. Hope you all are having a good fall season.
1 comment:
Serious sewing? What's that? :-) LOL Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment