Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm Back

We have been getting snow every few days. Its the heavy wet stuff- but enough already. DH was sick with the crud so our son came and blew out our drive 2 times and a neighbor did it today. I caught the crud also so haven't been doing much either. Today I hand quilted for a while and then made some denim flannel blocks for a quilt for our GGS. I also drew up a block to use for a row robin we are doing in our guild but can't show anything until they are finished.
 DH likes to work on vintage machines and we found a 301A Singer and we have been working on that and have it sewing good.. It is quieter than my FW but a nice machine. We will sell it when I finish playing. I had the light on when I took the picture and it glares.  Hope you are all having good sewing days. mary

2 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Ohh that is a beauty. :-)

Frances Moore said...

Is it for sale yet? I have always wanted one.