Almost a month since I have posted on my blog. I am hand-quilting a queen size quilt and am determined to finish it. I am also doing a row robin in our guild so have a row to do each month. Since the long arms came out no one hand quilts anymore so I can't get any help. This is going to be my quilt-am not giving it away.
Also we have been getting lots of rain so our yard and garden keep us busy. Lots of mowing. My tomatoes are blooming so now need sunshine. We have been very lucky and missed all the terrible storms. It is a miracle that more haven't been killed in the tornados. My heart goes out to all who lost so much. Take care, Mary
1 comment:
The quilting is so pretty on your quilt. I'm glad you are keeping it for yourself.
Post a Comment