Good morning- been a long time since I have been here- had a busy June. We had our local quilt show which was a huge success and I took lots of pictures but my computer crashed and I have lost lots of things. I bought a new one- its windows 8 and I am slowly figuring out how to use it.
Also we had company for 2 weeks ( CBQ) and did lots of things which I can't post because of my crash.
DH had an angiogram and found one of his by passes is completely blocked but it has rerouted so guess he will be ok
We have been getting good rains and luckily no serious storms so the yard and garden are growing- and so are the weeds..
Will try to get some photos on soon. Happy sewing. Mary.
1 comment:
I posted some quilt show pix for you on my blog. :)
Post a Comment