Good morning, I have been lazy about writing on my blog but 1 of my New Years resolutions is to try to post twice a month. Haven't been doing a lot of sewing but am working on my sampler blocks and will have some pictures to post later in the week-have also started a scrappy quilt and have been cutting my scraps. I should have been cutting them after each project but it was so easy just to throw them in my scrap basket. I am trying to do a lot of down-sizing. After 60 years of quilting I have lots of scraps
Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and will have a happy and healthy new year.
2 comments:
Your scraps probably tell a story about the trends in quilting over the years. We missed you at guild today. There was a light turnout.
Thanks for stopping by- sorry I had to miss guild.
Post a Comment