Monday, June 27, 2016

Another binding finished

3 done- 2 to go. This is what I call my traveling quilt. The squares were brought by guild members. Whenever we travel we bring a 6 in square of fabric for each member. This one has 224 squares and I have a lot left for another quilt. It was quilted by CBQ. Won't get at the other 2 right away as I have some other things to catch up on.. I am making another scrappy quilt with 2 and 4 in. squares. Hope you all are getting lots done.

2 comments:

Sara said...

It is beautiful Mary. I love the tradition of these squares. My star quilt is finally going together too - working to put the rows together this week.

hilary said...

Plz tell me the pattern. This is very catching. I'd love to do one from my scraps
Thnx. Hilary