Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas is over

 It was quite a day here. We didn't get all the snow they had in the northern part of the state. We went to Sioux Falls an had thunder, lightning and lots of rain. The wind was crazy during the night so it dried most of the rain.. I gave away my 9 quilts and have a few to give that are here yet. Have been sewing some because its been windy and cold
 Hope you all had a great Christmas with your families.

3 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Do you have photos of those quilts? :-)

Sara said...

I was thinking the same - are there photos of the quilts? Your quilts are always lovely Mary!

Bridget B said...

I do have pictures of all my quilts but have to figure out how to get them on all at once. Thanks for stopping by.