Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My latest quilt top

This is my latest quilt- all made from my scraps even had all the white in my stash. Some of the 5 inch fabric was fabric I rec'd  was from members of my guild. When any one goes on a trip in the guild they are to bring a piece of fabric for every guild member. It used to be any size- now it is a 6inch square.. My stash doesn't seem to be shrinking- I think it multiples when I take some out.

8 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my - this is gorgeous!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Gee, I think you should make one for me. :-) LOL

Barb said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello I'm trying to find the pattern for a quilt you posted in 2912. I want to make something like it for my sin a marine corps veteran.

Unknown said...

My son lol sorry🤗

RERE said...

Thanks For Sharing

Visit My Website

ittelkom jakarta

Anonymous said...

great quality patterns embroidery digitizing service nice posts !

Scott R said...

I love how you incorporated your scraps and the fabrics from fellow quilters into this beautiful quilt.