Very cute fabric. I may have given away some blue that I think may work, but I'll go thru my stash to see if I still have it. I do have some light purple Kona Cotton that I think would work, from your photo. Let me know if you want a solid light purple and how much you might need. I love charity quilting so it is yours if it will help.
Thanks for making a charity quilt and making the difference in the lives of those that need.
2 comments:
Love your fabric!!
Very cute fabric. I may have given away some blue that I think may work, but I'll go thru my stash to see if I still have it. I do have some light purple Kona Cotton that I think would work, from your photo. Let me know if you want a solid light purple and how much you might need. I love charity quilting so it is yours if it will help.
Thanks for making a charity quilt and making the difference in the lives of those that need.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Post a Comment