
Here are a few of the blocks I am working on. I did a swap on HGTV and made some myself-think I have almost enough finished to start putting my quilt together. I think I will put an applique border on or something different. Will have to play on my EQ6.
I am also hand-quilting a quilt which I will show later. Neither of my projects are moving too fast- I guess its too much going out to coffee with friends. ; )
5 comments:
love the blocks!! and colors
Looking good! :-)
A nice quilt project. So happy looking with all those 30's reproduction fabrics.
I've always wanted to make this design. Your colors & fabrics are delightful. This is going to be a beautiful quilt.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Seeing these when I stopped by your blog tonight made me smile :) as I was in that swap too! and I have had my blocks near my machine waiting their turn to be sewn together... after a current project is completed - maybe this month! ;)
Keep on keepin on - I know your applique border will be so pretty for yours ;)
Love from Texas! ~bonnie
Post a Comment