Saturday, March 13, 2010

Getting ready for Easter

This is a wall hanging for Easter - it will soon be here. It makes the house brighter since we haven't had any sunny days for over a month.

29 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Sooo cute and I love the fabric choices.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Want me to sing again?? :-))

Melissa C said...

Happy birthday. Hope you have a good one.

Needled Mom said...

Happy birthday!!!!!

Pokey said...

Birthday Blessings to you, Bridget! I was sent over by a loving daughter.
:-} pokey

JustCindy said...

Happy birthday! Love your Easter wall hanging.

Dresden Quilter said...

Happy Birthday!

lesthook said...

The bunny is so cute! Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! Wishing you all the BEST!

Crafty Maine Mom said...

Just stopping in to wish you a Happy Birthday! We had sun today for the first time in a long time. I hope your day is sunny also.

Jonathan said...

That is adorable! Happy Birthday to you!! ☺☺

Thelma said...

Best wishes for a wonderful Birthday!

bingo~bonnie said...

What a cute little rabbit sitting on that watering can ;)

and a little birdy told me that today is your birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day today and all month long as you celebrate!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Angela said...

Happy Birthday to you!
P.S. Very cute Easter bunny wallhanging! :o)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Have a wonderful Birthday!!

Darlene said...

A little birdie told me that today is your birthday! Happy, Happy Birthday to you - I hope you've had a fabulous day.

Here's a little birthday (hug), too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Belgium

Marie-Claire

Marilyn said...

Have a wonderful birthday and many more.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

*hug*

Sarah

Michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Cute bunny!

Anonymous said...

I hear there is a birthday over here so coming on over to help celebrate! Enjoy!!

Margie said...

A little elf told me it was your birthday!!! Have a Happy Happy One!!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm not toooo late... I hope your day today was wonderful doing all the things you like to do!

Singing...? Someone going to sing... again??
Sorry I missed that! ;-D

Happy Birthday hugs coming your way...

Anonymous said...

... and cute bunny wall hanging!

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

here comes peter cottontail, wishing you a happy birthday!
cute quilt, can't wait to leave this comment so i can look at you other wonderful things some more!

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you can blow out all the candles and that your wishes come true!!! Make it the best day ever and Have a super fantastic year!! And then do it again next year, but make it even better!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and best wishes for a happy, healthy year of stitching.

*karendianne. said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry I'm a day late (it was unavoidable). I love your sweet easter wall hanging and by the way, you have a wonderful daughter. She is one of my favorite blogging friends. Nice to meet you and again, Happy Belated Birthday.

Warmly and with much joy, *karendianne. Living Life at LeeHaven