Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Thank you all for the comments and birthday wishes. Imagine my surprise when I turned on my computer. I hope you all will visit me again.

I quilted at our senior center ysterday morning- we have a quilting room and do hand quilting for anyone and the money we make is donated to the center. We are trying to keep hand-quilting going and try to teach new people but there aren't too many interested. They had a luncheon for March birthdays so we stayed for that. Today I am going to a St. Patrick's day luncheon at our local American Legion.

The sun is shining today for the first time in a month. We have lots of roads closed and bridges washed out from the flooding. So many have water in their basements. Have a great day and thank you all very much-also thanks to CBQ- she did sing to me ;)

2 comments:

bingo~bonnie said...

What a pretty display of loved ones' Birthday wishes to you.

I bet CBQ's singing was the highlight of your day. My Daddy in KY usually calls me every year as soon as he wakes up and he's an hour ahead of me - so rest assured he wakes me up too - but I don't mind. I love hearing him sing to me the Birthday song! ;) I think he does it that early on purpose since I gave him a hard time about completely forgetting my birthday the first year after my mother passed away..

Glad you had a great day and lots of mail! ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Myra said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you S's mom! Hope you had a good one! 8-)