
This is 1 of 12 quilt blocks my DD gave me for my birthday. I think it will take until my next birthday to finish them but if the MN. Twins are playing good I can get lots finished : )
This morning I made zucchini bread to freeze and also froze some tomatoes. I thought I was about done with them but was watering them and left the water on all night so they are greening up again : )
I also have the rows sewed for my Jewel Box quilt and now have to sew them together.
Hope you are all getting lots finished.
3 comments:
Lovely block! Writing fr M's laptop.. not easy but no internet for us yet. Have a goodnight!
What a lovely block....
That block is beautiful, my dear. I'am also busy with tomatoes, but canning them. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Quilting!
Post a Comment