Friday, September 24, 2010

What I've been working on!!


This is the quilt I have been hand-quilting. It is not moving very fast but when the weather is nice I like to be out in the yard. I also have several other projects that I am working on. This week-end I am going to play with my EQ7 and figure out the border for the Jewel Box. When I am blog hopping I see so many neat ideas I want to try- also want to do some Christmas sewing. Hope you all are having a good sewing day.

5 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

It doesn't look like you have very far to go. :-)

Karen said...

I am glad to see that there is still some hand quilting going on. Looking good. What kind of frame are you working on?

Barb said...

Oh...what a pretty quilt...love your little salt and pepper looking thing (what is it? holds your stuff)?

bingo~bonnie said...

what a pretty RWB quilt! I love those read chin alternate blocks you used.

I forget if I've already shared my Jewel Box border plans with you or if it was someone else in the swap with us...? so ignore if you've seen before... but I didn't want the usual piano keys that are used so often - I wnated something different...

I blogged about it here - http://bingobonnie.blogspot.com/2010/03/not-even-close.html

I clicked the photo I found and printed it and then used a pencil to section off the blocks to see how it was constructed.

hope this helps maybe. :)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Myra said...

What a wonderful quilt, and your hand quilting looks great! 8-)