
Today is the day I am finally getting started- am not going to set any time limit but just sew them when I feel like it. Sounds like we are going to get some heavy wet snow tomorrow so I may get a few more finished.
My favorite Sister- in- law was diagnosed with the terrible C so if you have time to offer a prayer for her we would appreciate it.
8 comments:
God wraps His children in love. My prayers will include your SIL and her family. May God bless.
Sorry about your sister in law, we have such wonderful medicines and therapys in today world that I hope she will be cured.
Love our blocks.
I'm sending prayers for your SIL. It is the diagnosis we all fear.
Ahaaa! I recognize those blocks! My A-6 went in the trash... oh, well. Better to stay in and sew than venture out in the snow... unless, of course one wants to!
So sorry to read of your SIL. Sending Ts & Ps.
...Karen
Great start! :-)
Prayer for your SIL, hope she will be ok and with prayer and the doctors she will be heal. Thanks for your comment today, my day when good, did get what needed to be done, is done. I like your blocks you are working on, before you know you will have then done! From one granny to another granny Happy sewing!
Prayers sent to your SIL...I do wish her to beat this terrible disease.
Your blocks are stunning"!
Micki
The terrible C is a horrible thing. My Mum's brother was also recently just diagnosed with Cancer. A terrible terrible disease. Your sister is in my prayers.
How big are your blocks?
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Post a Comment