
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. It is going to be a beautiful day in S Dakota. It was 72 degrees yesterday and our snow is going fast. I am going to a salad luncheon to celebrate. ; ) Am trying to put my candwiking quilt together and also working on my Sylvis's Bridal Sampler- both moving slow. Sorry the pictures aren't better.
5 comments:
No 70's here! :-( Happy St Patrick's Day!
:-) Had your temps on my mind and forgot to say~ love your Sylvia's blocks and candlewicking!! :-))
Both are gorgeous!!!! Glad there is a little feel of spring in the air for you.
I'm envious of your 70 degree weather. I love your candlewicking as well as your other quilt blocks.
Enjoy your day and lovely weather. Nola
I lov your quilts...both are so stunning! Sounds like you are having wonderful wweather.
Micki
Post a Comment