
Have a few more blocks finished- was going to sew yesterday but couldn't read the sizes of squares to cut ; )
I had my cataract surgery on Wed. and things aren't very clear yet. Ran into some problems so will take longer to heal. I am having sewing with drawal since I haven't touched my machine in over a week. Also had a graduation- my last GD graduated from high school.
Have been looking at the quilts in the Blogger's Quilt Festival- there are some beauties there. I have gotten lots of ideas. Happy sewing and hope you are including the tornado victims in your prayers. BB
1 comment:
More beautiful blocks, way to go! Sorry to hear you had some hick-ups on your surgery, hope it will heal well, even if it will take a little longer than you had originally thought. Take care!
Post a Comment