Friday, May 6, 2011
Trunk Shows
Sorry I haven't been posting but have been busy. Had Drs. appointments and got some news I didn't like. I need cataract surgery and told I should visit a heart doctor but yesterday was a fun day. Went to 2 trunk shows. The first was by 2 ladies in our community that dress up as older ladies and show their antique and other quilts. They are very comical and enjoyed their show. The second one by Kathleen Morehead-Johnson. She had a workshop today-doing a Kalidiscope quilt using Ricky Timms method. Her quilts at the trunk show were very pretty. I couldn't attend her workshop. Hope you all have a very happy Mother's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
News like that is never fun to receive. I hope all goes well for you.
The get together with friends is always much more pleasant.
Happy Mother's Day to you!! :-) {hugs}
Post a Comment