
And I am ready- didn't get much finished the last month and I am having sewing machine withdrawal. I did finish up all the birdie blocks and am ready to put them together. I rec'd a new book for Christmas and am anxious to do something new. Hope you all had a Happy Christmas We had a great day- some wished for snow as we can't remember a Christmas that the ground wasn't white and we had the windows opened.
3 comments:
You might think you are behind~ but I haven't done the last 2 Birdie Stitches yet! :-o Guess I'd better get busy! ;-) Happy New Year!
Bridgette, no worries about that last block, I still have quite few to stitch up. Here's hoping that my 2012 isn't as eventful as 2011 was so I'll find to stitch them up.
I love the handwriting notes on your blog. How do you do that? Any tips and links to how to do that would be apprecaited. Jane
Sorry about mis-spelling your name, I saw that I did after I posted the previous note that I tortured how you spell your name Bridget! Sorry about that.
Happy New Year! J.
Post a Comment