Monday, December 5, 2011

Treadle Machine



My DH says I am taking up more than my share of the basement so I have to downsize. I have 8 treadles to show but haven't agreed to the downsize idea (yet) so am just going to show them to you. I didn't take a picture of the cabinet but it has 6 drawers and the machine comes up when you open the lid. I also have a 99 in a portable case and of course a FW plus a Pfaff that is my main machine.

Haven't been doing much sewing as I am having some problems and will have an MRI soon. Hope you all are getting your Christmas sewing finished

1 comment:

Margie said...

Read your blog often and when I went to open it today my heart went down to my tippy toes. How did you get a picture of my new machine on your blog? After looking closer it's not mine.
Yesterday we brought home my very first treadle machine and I'm so excited. Do hope this is not addictive tho!!

Thanks for the giggle this morning!