Tuesday, January 10, 2012

HGTV BOM



Have you seen the BOM on HGTV quilting forum?? It is designed by CBQ and Ivy Cottage. The blocks are from Quilters Cache. I decided to do it in fall fabrics because I have quite a few in my stash. I am also doing a row robin that I can't show. We will see those in Sept.



We haven't had winter in South Dakota- today it is 57 degrees. Probably another record. So far no snow in our area. It has been so nice that we are out a lot before the first blizzard gets here. Hope you are all having good sewing days.

4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your block is beautiful! Thanks for the info on the BOM - I will have to check it out. We have also been above normal here - around 15 degrees higher. Enjoy you warmer weather.

Needled Mom said...

It really is beautiful in those fabrics. I can imagine that you are LOVING this winter.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Your block of the month looks really fun...I like the colors. I don't get HGTV. =( We just have antenna TV. I think that is with cable or satellite.

here in Utah, we've had drier and warmer...I'm wondering if winter got lost trying to get here =P

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Keaton said...

Appreciate you blogginng this