Friday, April 13, 2012

good morning

I am finally back online- my computer crashed and I lost lots but am slowly working to get back to normal. My grandson was able to retrieve most things- so lucky to have Travis to help me- now I have to play catch up.
 Has been slow going with my new knee. I am able to walk good  but am having trouble bending it back even tho I am having therapy 3 times a week and do exersize at home. It is sooo wonderful to not have constant pain. I should have had it done 10 years ago.
  Did get to my sewing machine yesterday- am trying to get my row robin finished so I can mail it by May1. This is for the Circle of Friends Retreat in Branson in Sept.
  My DH tilled my garden last week- I think I lost the job of planting- he is enjoying gardening.. He very proudly has been bringing in asparagus and rhubarb. So long for now. BB

1 comment:

Barb said...

I hate computer troubles, glad you have a grandson to help.