Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello!!

I wanted a springy color for this post . Everything is so nice and green and DH has started putting my garden in. My knee won't let me do it yet but I am good at giving orders.   My knee does good and doesn't hurt but won't bend the way it should. I am still in therapy for a couple weeks and am working hard at home. Go up and down steps and walk on thr treadmill. Haven't been doing much sewing but did get the row robin done and mailed and am almost finished with my BOM. Hope you all are finding time to sew- I have been visiting blogs and drooling over some of the beautiful quilts..  Happy May Day to all. BB








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing so well. (Talked to you-know-who this afternoon. ) Are you dancing yet? ;-)

Keep plugging along with the PT... Karen