Good morning -13 here this morning. Guess I'll stay in my sewing room. There is an article about our town's attraction on Oprahs website. Thought some of you might enjoy it http://www.oprah.com/world/Small-Town-USA/2
We had our guild meeting on Saturday. I showed the quilt Sarcastic quilter quilted for me. Everyone liked it. I don't have the binding finished but I tried it out on my couch yesterday and it kept me nice and warm. We also got the fabric for our swap. There are 12 in a group and we each make 13 blocks. We will exchange them and have 1 of each of the blocks for a charity quilt. I will show you the focus fabric on my next post. I think it will be donated to the Boys and Girls club so it is bright and cheery. We also are planning our quilt show in July. We have a bi-annual show and the other years we go on a shop hop bus trip. Have a good day.
2 comments:
Brrr! Your temps give me goosebumps! :-o Interesting article. Have a happy day! ;-)
That is just TOO cold!
Post a Comment