These are some scrappy fabrics that SewCalGal sent to me to use for charity quilts and we thank her. i didn't get them ironed but guess you can see them ok. Thanks sewcalgal
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well??? Are they all ironed yet? Looks like you have quite a variety there.
I'm a terrible packer....but I do try to stuff as much as I can in those flat rate boxes. I guess I should have neatly folded them...but hopefully they'll iron out ok and you can use them in your scrap quilts.
2 comments:
Well??? Are they all ironed yet? Looks like you have quite a variety there.
I'm a terrible packer....but I do try to stuff as much as I can in those flat rate boxes. I guess I should have neatly folded them...but hopefully they'll iron out ok and you can use them in your scrap quilts.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Post a Comment