Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm back!!

But really haven't been any place. Just busy with my garden. Lots of tomatoes- I canned and froze them AND gave them away. Also lots of cukes. My family loves refrigerator pickles so made some of those. Not much time for quilting but I did get a little handquilting done. Think I am having sewing machine withdrawal pains ; ) so hope to get in my sewing room next week. We are planning on spending the weekend relaxing at our son's house on the lake. Hope you all are getting lots done. Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, BB...welcome back. The garden can't wait! We are enjoying tomatoes this year. The sun hasn't burned them up.

Have a good weekend at the lake! ...Karen

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Have fun at the lake~ hope it is nice and cool. ;-)

Gina said...

Nice to see you back. I've missed you. I know what you mean about the garden though. I struggle to find quilty time in the summer aswell

Love and hugs Gina xxx